If you decide to submit your documents via the online fill-in forms make sure that you give yourself enough of time to complete it. Remember to round all numbers to the nearest dollar. We recommend "online" forms only if you do not have a significant number of tax forms, as it can be time consuming to enter these forms (ex. 1099's and 1098's).
- Gather your tax documents (W2’s, 1099’s, 1098’s, etc.) and your last pay stub of 2016.
- You can choose to attach them as a PDF and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Go to the Online Forms link of this website and fill-in either the Tax Organizer long form or the General Information short form. Do NOT fill in both (see recommendations for which form to use below).
- Proceed to transfer the data of any applicable forms that were received from your employer, lender, or brokerage firm to the fill-in form online. Please submit each form once completed.
- You should receive an e-mail once your online forms have been received. If you have not obtained confirmation that we received your online forms after 3 business days of submitting your final form, please contact us. We will contact you if we require further information to complete your file. If you fax, email or mail any additional information please state that the information provided is in addition to a tax return already started. Our file processing time is 4-7 business days from the receipt of your documents. If you fax, email or mail any additional information please state that the information provided is in addition to a tax return already started online. When your file is completed, we will contact you via email/telephone to request authorization to file your tax return and make payment arrangements for our services.
If you are a prior year client, we ask that you please still complete a Tax Organizer so that our client information is current and accurate. This organizer is also our primary means of maximizing expense deductions and tax credits.
Tax Organizer: This form is the one used by the majority of our customers. You will need to fill this out if you will be using itemized deductions, in your tax return. It takes you step by step on what information to provide, especially when it comes to your employee expenses.
Genreal Worksheet (short form): You should only use this form if you have a simple return with standard deduction. This form is for those who will not be itemizing nor claiming employee expenses.
Expense Organizer: This form is to be filled by those customers who are requesting only a “Form 2106” and not a full tax preparation.